Pay Stubs to Become Paperless July 1, 2021
Effective July 1, 2021, the Philadelphia Parking Authority will no longer distribute paper pay stubs. Your payroll information will always be available on-time and conveniently accessible under the HR4U self-service portal. Your pay statements are available to you 24/7 along with access to other important documents.
Please take a moment to register for PPA’s HR4U self-service portal before July 1, 2021.
- Visit: https://ppa.mycloudatwork.com/ess/default.aspx
- Click on the link for ‘First Time User Register Here’
- Create a New Logon (note: you must add the dashes for your social security number. For example, if your social security number is 123-45-6789, you need to enter: 123-45-6789)
- Review all of your information to ensure it is correct
- Click the blue ‘Save’ button
- At the sign on screen, Create a Username and Password (note: password must be at least 8 characters, contain at least 1 number, 1 uppercase character, 1 lowercase character, and 1 special character)
- Click blue ‘Logon’ button
If you have any issues creating a username and password, please contact Saraann Haglund at SHaglund@philapark.org