Garage Parking is the most convenient option for parking at the airport with almost 11,000 parking spaces that are just an easy walk to check-in.
NOTE: Vehicles taller than 6”2” up to 7’ must only park in F Garage, levels 5, 6, or 7. At this time, vehicles taller than 7″ are not permitted to parking in any airport parking facilities.
Garage Parking Features:
- Almost 11,000 parking spaces.
- On-site at PHL.
- No hidden fees.
- Park and secure your own vehicle.
- Staffed cashier and credit-card self service lanes at the exit plaza.
- Manager present 24/7.
- Covered Parking.
- Sheltered walking access to the terminals.
- Maximum daily rate only $24.00.
- Complimentary Vehicle Services: jump-start, flat tire repair, lock-out Service, lost vehicle locator.
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and Diners Club Accepted.
Garage Parking Rates
up to 1/2 hour
up to 1 hour
up to 1 1/2 hours
up to 2 hours
up to 2 1/2 hours
up to 3 hours
up to 3 1/2 hours
up to 4 hours
up to 24 hours
Special Long-term Rates:
Daily fee (per 24 hours when parking 72 hours or fewer)
Daily fee (per 24 hours when parking 72 hours or more)