CUSTOMER ALERT: The economy parking lot is open with limited capacity.
Please call 215-683-9842 for availability.
Economy Parking is the most economic option for long-term parking
with a daily flat rate of $15.00.
The Economy Lot’s entrance is located at the intersection of Island and Penrose avenues and is easily accessible from the following:
- From I-95 North, take Exit 13 to 291 West, bear left, then follow thru to the first traffic light.
- From I-95 South, take Exit 15 and turn left at the first traffic light.
- From the George C. Platt Memorial Bridge, stay left to 291 West, bear left, and then straight thru the first traffic light.
Daily Flat Rate (includes all taxes/fees): $15.00
- Shuttle buses operate 24 hours between the lot and the terminals.
- Oversize vehicles that are unable to enter the garages due to height limits (6’2”) are welcome to park in the Economy Lot.
- Buses, trailers, semis and vehicles over 9,000 pounds gross vehicle weight are not permitted in the Economy Parking Lot.
- For security reasons, vehicles must be parked with the license plate facing the drive aisle in Airport parking facilities.
For assistance, call the Parking Authority Airport Operations Division at 215-683-9842. Questions, comments and suggestions can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Economy Parking Shuttle Bus Schedule: Pickup every 10 minutes except between 1AM and 3AM (Every 20 minutes).
Questions or Comments? Call (215) 683-9842 or email email@example.com
Compare our $15.00 flat rate for Economy Parking and the features below to the off-site parking operators:
- On-site at PHL.
- No hidden fees.
- Park and secure your own vehicle.
- Staffed cashier and credit-card self-service lanes at the exit plaza.
- 24-hour shuttle service.
- Manager present 24/7.
- Complimentary Vehicle Services: jump-start, flat tire repair, lock-out Service, lost vehicle locator.
- Patrolled by Philadelphia Police Department.
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express.