The Philadelphia Parking Authority is now issuing permits for “Authorized Employee Parking.” These permits are only valid for use from 3400-3500 Warren Street.
The following conditions must be met to be eligible for the Authorized Employee Parking permit.
- You must be employed in the boundary of 37th Street, Warren Street, and Filbert Streets. A detailed outline of these boundaries is provided in the map below:
- You must provide the following documentation to apply for the permit:
- Current vehicle registration.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Proof of employment within the above-referenced boundaries. Proof of employment can be either a work pay stub or a letter from your employer. The proof of employment must be dated within the last six months and include the following:
- Your name.
Employer name and address
To apply for an Authorized Employee Parking permit, please choose from one of the following options:
NOTE: When applying online, please indicate you’re attempting to obtain an Authorized Employee Parking Permit, as highlighted here.
35 North 8th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
Permit Office Hours:
Monday: 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM
Tuesday: 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM
Wednesday: 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM
Thursday: 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM
Friday: 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM
Things to Keep in Mind:
- The permit cost is $96 per month.
- The permit is only valid on 3400-3500 Warren Street from Mon- Fri 7:00 AM – 4:30 PM.
- Permits will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.