Notice to all Industry Members
In response to Industry requests, the TLD has added driver training and testing opportunities to the 2013 calendar year. Consequently, the TLD will resume accepting applications for driver certification beginning on Monday September 9th, 2013.
As a reminder, please follow the procedure below that was broadcast to all industry members on 2/27/13 concerning new applications for driver certification:
All applicants for driver certification must be able to sufficiently speak in the English language to communicate with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquiries and to make verifiable entries on reports and records (see 52 Pa. Code §§ 1021.4 & 1057.4). Therefore, an application for new driver certification (DR-1) may only be filed upon proving proficiency in the English language.
1. All persons applying for new driver certification must first prove their ability to sufficiently speak in the English Language. English Proficiency examinations will only be given Monday through Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
2. Only after passing an English Proficiency Examination, may a person file a New Driver Certificate Application (DR-1) at the TLD Customer Service Window. The TLD Customer Service Window will only accept the filing of a DR-1 Monday through Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 12:00 Noon.
This process applies to all DR-1 new driver certificate applications, regardless of the classification (taxicab, limousine or dual certification). If you have any questions or need further clarification, please contact the TLD at (215) 683-9895 or at email@example.com.
- DRC Results 10-30-14 Limo Test
- DRC Results 10-30-14 Taxi Test
- DRC Results 10-29-14
- DRC Results 10-28-14
- Taxicab Training Driver Day Class 10.20.2014
- DRC Results 10-21-14
- DRC Results 10-22-14
- DRC Results 10-23-14 LimoTest