CUSTOMER ALERT: The airport economy lot is currently closed to the public. Please see our garage page for information on special long-term rates.
Economy Parking is the most economic option for long-term parking
with a daily flat rate of $13.00.
The Economy Lot’s most convenient entrance at the intersection of Island and Penrose avenues is easily accessible from the following:
- From I-95 North, take Exit 13 to 291 West, bear left, then follow thru to the first traffic light.
- From I-95 South, take Exit 15 and turn left at the first traffic light.
- From the George C. Platt Memorial Bridge, stay left to 291 West, bear left, and then straight thru the first traffic light.
The Economy Parking lot can also be reached traveling within the Airport roadways. Follow the Departures signs, stay to the right and proceed past Terminal F. Follow the signs to Economy Parking.
Daily Flat Rate (includes all taxes/fees): $13.00
- Shuttle buses operate 24 hours between the lot and the terminals.
- Oversize vehicles that are unable to enter the garages due to height limits (6’2”) are welcome to park in the Economy Lot.
- Buses, trailers, semis and vehicles over 9,000 pounds gross vehicle weight are not permitted in the Economy Parking Lot.
- For security reasons, vehicles must be parked with the license plate facing the drive aisle in Airport parking facilities.
For assistance, call the Parking Authority Airport Operations Division at 215-683-9842. Questions, comments and suggestions can be emailed to: email@example.com
Economy Parking Shuttle Bus Schedule: Pickup every 10 minutes except between 1AM and 3AM (Every 20 minutes).
Questions or Comments? Call (215) 683-9842 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Compare our $13.00 flat rate for Economy Parking and the features below to the off-site parking operators:
- Over 7,100 parking spaces.
- On-site at PHL.
- No hidden fees.
- Park and secure your own vehicle.
- Staffed cashier and credit-card self service lanes at the exit plaza.
- 24-hour shuttle service.
- Manager present 24/7.
- Complimentary Vehicle Services: jump-start, flat tire repair, lock-out Service, lost vehicle locator.
- Patrolled by Philadelphia Police Department.
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and Diners Club Accepted.