Auction Rules & Frequently Asked Questions
- You can register for the auction at any time by going to com.
- Vehicles will be open for bidding beginning at 8:00AM the day of the auction.
- All bidder/purchasers must be at least 18 years old. No one under 18 years of age will be permitted to register.
- Valid driver’s license is required.
- Vehicles may be viewed on-line daily, and vehicles will be posted at least 2 days prior to the auction date. There will be no live preview. There will be a description of each vehicle accompanied by several pictures. No keys are available. Locksmiths are not permitted on the auction lot.
- All vehicles are sold as is and with all the faults. There are no warranties expressed or implied, nor warranties of merchantability.
Payments & Fees
- Winning bidders will be notified by email and/or text message.
- Payment in full (full vehicle purchase price, sales tax, court fees, and title fee) must be completed online only at aautoauction.com. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express or bank/check cards. Cash and in-person payments will NOT be accepted.
- Unless a valid PA dealer identification certificate is presented, payment of applicable sales tax is required.
- Failure to make payment or complete a title application will result in bidder being banned from participation in future auctions.
- Successful bidders must pay a $58.00 title fee at the time of sale for each vehicle purchased and must complete an application for title which will be processed by the PPA and then sent to Harrisburg.
- Successful bidders must pay a $25.00 processing fee at the time of sale for each vehicle purchased.
- Successful bidders must pay a $6.50 court order filing fee at the time of sale for each vehicle purchased.
- Until the title is received, it is not possible to register or insure a vehicle purchased at this auction. It is illegal to operate or store an uninsured or unregistered vehicle on a public roadway in Pennsylvania. All vehicles must be removed from the auction lot, without the removal of parts, before 8 PM on the date of the auction. Failure to do so may result in the forfeiture of the purchase price and the vehicle. The vehicle may be deemed an abandoned vehicle and the purchaser may be subjected to the penalties and fines prescribed by the governing laws.
- It takes approximately four weeks from the date of sale to receive the title from PennDot. You will receive the title directly from PennDot by mail.
- The Parking Authority makes no representation or warranty concerning the type of title issued by PennDot.
- Tow operators, car dealers and salvers must pre-register before the auction and present valid authorization/licenses.
- Tow operators not already registered with us can do so by emailing their documents to email@example.com.
- Auctioned vehicles will be released to tow operators only upon presentation of completed tow agreements.
Any vehicle listed may be released or withdrawn from the auction by the order of a court competent jurisdiction or for administrative reasons at the sole discretion of the Parking Authority. Any vehicle not sold may be auctioned at a future date.
Auction Frequently Asked Questions
A: No it is not possible to just purchase cars. All cars go to auction with bids starting at $300. If a car is not bid on, the car can be purchased after the auction for $300.
Not all cars listed are guaranteed to go to auction. The owners of the cars are allowed to pay their fines and pick up their cars up until the time of the auction.
No keys are available before or after the auction, and the cars can not be started. All cars as sold AS IS, and no warranties are expressed or implied with purchase.
The only information available is listed on the auction dates section of the website. We can not provide lists of specific cars, but all of the most current information will be posted to the site as soon as possible.
It takes approximately four to six weeks from the date of sale to receive the title from PennDot. You will receive the title directly from PennDot by mail.
We cannot ship cars out of the country. All vehicles must be removed from the auction lot, without the removal of parts, before 8:00 PM on the date of the auction. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the purchase price and the vehicle. The vehicle will be deemed an abandoned vehicle and the purchaser will be subjected to the penalties and fines prescribed by the governing laws.