ALERT: PPA Announces $5 Garage Rate & Relaxed Enforcement During Snow Emergency
In response to the City’s Snow Emergency, which is set to begin Thursday, February 18 at 6 a.m., the Philadelphia Parking Authority (PPA) will be offering a flat twenty-four-hour $5 parking rate at the following Center City garages from 6 p.m. Wednesday February 17, until the snow emergency is lifted.
- AutoPark at Independence Mall (5th & Market Streets)
- AutoPark at Jefferson (10th & Ludlow Streets)
- AutoPark at the Fashion District (10th & Filbert Streets)
- AutoPark at Old City (2nd & Sansom Streets)
- Parkade on 8th (801 Filbert Street)
- Philadelphia Family Court Garage (1503-11 Arch Street – Going south on 15th Street, enter the garage on the west side just after 15th & Cherry St.)
To receive the discounted $5 rate, customers must bring their ticket and pay at the PPA Management Office in each garage.
During the snow emergency, the PPA will enforce all snow emergency and safety violations. Starting at 6 a.m. Thursday, February 18, meters, kiosks and time limit violations on residential blocks will not be enforced until the snow emergency is lifted.
Additionally, beginning at 6 a.m. Thursday, February 18, vehicles illegally parked on snow emergency routes will be subject to ticketing and towing. If your vehicle is towed during the snow emergency, please call the city’s snow emergency line at 215-686-SNOW or visit the PPA’s website at www.philapark.org/tow for its location.