Dispute a Violation

HomeDispute a Violation

Parking Violations Disputes

Contesting your ticket can be done directly through the Parking Violations Branch (PVB) if any of the scenarios below apply:

  • A broken parking meter
  • Having a valid kiosk receipt
  • Or possessing a valid permit/disabled placard for the location you were parked
  • Sign discrepancy

You can start the process of disputing your ticket via the PVB by

  • Contest the ticket through this web form.
  • Mail your information to the PVB:
    • Parking Violations Branch
      PO Box 41819 Philadelphia, PA 19101-1819
  • Call the PVB at 888-591-3636 if you have any questions.

Bureau of Administrative Adjudication (BAA) Disputes

All other situations where a ticket is being contested that weren’t mentioned above can be addressed with the Bureau of Administrative Adjudication (BAA):

  • Request an in-person hearing by clicking here.
  • Submit your case by mail. To learn how to submit your case by mail, click here.
  • Submit your case online by clicking here.