WEATHER UPDATE: Snow Emergency Lifted, Parking Enforcement Resumes 3/22/18
Effective at 6 AM, Thursday, March 22, the City declared snow emergency will be lifted.
Normal enforcement of all parking regulations will resume on Thursday, March 22.
Snow Emergency $5 Parking Rate:
The twenty-four hour $5 flat rate offered at the below garages will be in effect until 6 AM, Thursday, March 22. Normal parking rates will apply to patrons entering the below facilities after 6 AM, Thursday, March 22.
The $5 flat-rate will be honored at the below facilities if vehicles exit by 6 PM, Thursday, March 21. After 6 PM, Thursday, March 22, normal parking rates will apply.
- AutoPark at Independence Mall (5th & Market Streets)
- AutoPark at Jefferson (10th & Ludlow Streets)
- AutoPark at the Gallery (10th & Filbert Streets)
- AutoPark at Old City (2nd & Sansom Streets)
- Parkade on 8th (801 Filbert Street)
- Philadelphia Family Court Garage (1503-11 Arch Street – Going south on 15th Street, enter the garage on the west side just after 15th & Cherry St.)
Reminder: To receive the discounted $5 rate, customers must bring their ticket and pay at the PPA Management Office in each garage.