PPA Payment Plan Primer
We know—being on a payment plan for a parking ticket probably isn’t exactly the most riveting thing to be enrolled in, but we at least want everyone to know the option is there.
Here’s the lowdown—if you’d like to enroll in a payment plan for parking tickets, visit our Parking Violations Branch at 913 Filbert Street, or call 1-888-591-3636. From there, one of our customer service representatives can check to see if you’re eligible.
In general, the amount owed must be over $125 and the minimum monthly payment is $20 with a maximum term of 12 months.
If you’re eligible to be on a payment plan, here are some things to keep in mind:
- All open tickets (unpaid tickets or tickets not currently scheduled for a hearing) must be enrolled.
- A 25% down payment is required, except if your vehicle is currently booted/ towed.
- If your vehicle is currently booted/towed, or there is a previously defaulted payment plan, a 50% down payment will be required.
Note: Automatic payments will cease on August 31st, 2019. Beginning with your September 2019 payment, you will become responsible for making your monthly payment by one of four methods:
- Pay online at www.philapark.org
- Pay by phone at 1-888-591-3636.
- Pay in person at 913 Filbert Street, Philadelphia. Operating hours are Monday – Friday 8 AM – 6 PM and Saturday 9 AM – 1 PM.
- If offered, set up up automated payments through your bank which will offer you the same convenience and will ensure that you do not miss a payment.
Any questions? A customer service representative can be reached at 1-888-591-3636, or we can field your questions on Twitter or Facebook. Also—if you’re already enrolled in a payment plan, you can check the status here. Just make sure you have your plan number handy.